Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 Whiting Reunion




Hey! This is Dustin Westover and I just wanted to post a quick reminder for the Whiting Reunion. We will be camping at Canero Springs on July 31- August 2. So mark you calendars we'd love to see everyone there!

Don't forget to mail your dues ($40 for the five siblings and $20 for all married cousins) to Aunt Judy before July 1st. Her address is:
Judy Austin
590 S. Picnic Creek Road
Springerville, AZ 85938

Remember the dues help cover the Saturday breakfast and all the port-a-johns. Also feel free to contact me with any ideas or suggestions to make this years reunion the best ever! My phone number is 602-989-2179 and my e-mail address is dmaree@cox.net. Thanks for all the help and I can't wait to see all of you in a few months!!

0 comments: